Blimey, do your cops in USA take speeding more seriously than the UK? I guess so.

Down our motorways at least, ive seen marked police cars a few times, but ive never "seen" or been pulled over buy an unmarked on a motorway. The general consensus with most of them from what i can gather, is they dont care if your speeding down an empty motorway, but they do care if its a dual carriageway with blind corners etc.

I was stuck behind a car doing the limit (30) down some normal roads around Lightwater, got to a dual carriageway, rinsed it up to 100. I noticed the car i had over taken was following me a bit closely.. "i bet its a police car" i think, so i slow down.
It was of course an undercover car. fortunately the officers (2 of them, you need 2 in the uk i think) explained to me they did not have a calibrated speedo, and they didnt have any camera equipment so it wouldnt stand up in court that i was doing "around 90" (which would have been a 3 month ban for me..). However, im begining to doubt they didnt have a calibrated speedometer, as from what i can gather all police cars, especialy traffic cops, do.

It was an undercover blue 2.2 litre vauxhall vectra if your wondering. Nowadays i look for the undercover traffic cop cars by seeing if theyre fastish cars that are relatively cheap, and have lots of aerials on their roof.
Theres also lots of Subaru Imprezzas around as undercover traffic cars now. Scary. You can tell by the aerials.

The worst is driving down the A3 towards london. Its layed out as a motorway (3 lanes, 70 limit), but they treat it like a plain 3 laned road, and 80% of my journeys down it involve a police car.
Then theres all the speed cameras they like to put up. Highly irritating. Initialy all the revenue went to the government, but now they are planning / starting to give the revenue to the police force involved so they are trying to put as many up as possible in hidden places to make money out of it. Before, they couldnt afford to fill them with film, but now they can make a profit, so they do.
Scum.

I think i got done doing about 70 in a 60 on a camera on wednesday.. i hope there was no film in it.

When i can afford myself GT3 / Ferrari, i will afford to have james bond style changing liscence plates at the back. Push a button, have plates saying "HAR HAR" or something, and zoom past the cameras.. trace that. Push button again to return to normal plates when your out of the camera area.

Hmm..