Bonzi (and all): I check the BBS occasionally, I don't follow it everyday. It is an excellent means for communication between Empeg users, but it is after all an 'Unofficial' BBS.

I am not irritated at all that my address was posted. Stephen even sent me an apology, which was unnecessary although appreciated. What I wanted to convey is that I'm not the proper point of contact for raising questions about 'where is my tuner'.

I work within the support structure at Sonic|blue, and have little influence on product being made available to ship. Support is done here in Albany, Oregon while Shipping is done in Santa Clara. I really can't 'intervene' outside of confirming that we had a large amount of orders for the tuner in a very short period of time. I don't believe the S|b Estore had sufficient stock for initial demand. They are working to remedy this situation. What I can do is ask people for more information and pass it along as I get it.

Several people (within this thread) have had very specific issues with their customer service contact. I'm very interested when I see people complain that they were given the wrong information, or ordered the wrong product, or generally had a bad customer service contact experience. If I can fix that by working with the customer, I will.

-Dominic-