I agree with everything that you have said in your post. In fact I think the empeg is one of the best products that I have ever purchased. Also, the people at empeg have been great.

The problem that I have is that until today, I have received absolutely no feedback about my purchase. I have seen posts of other people who have ordered, paid-for, & received the Tuner... all during the time that I have been waiting. That just doesn't make sense. I am willing to wait for a product that is not available yet. What I am frustrated with is the fact that it was available when I ordered & for some reason I didn't get one & nobody has given me a good reason why in the last two weeks.

Dominic, the person in charge of the empeg/Rio Car stuff at Sonic|blue was on vacation while I was having my issues with Sonic|blue. Now that he is back, things are getting dealt with & the wheels seem to be turning again.

I am trying to communicate my frustrations with the company as much as possible because I want normal, every-day people to gain access to the empeg. I want it to be mass-produced & I want average people to be able to buy & use it. I want the people who created the empeg to become rich for following through with such a great concept. None of that will happen if Sonic|blue has horrible relationships with its customers.

-Jeremy

Mk2/40GB/Blue