The inquiries that I have responded to were recommended by Rob to handle, or I read about the issue on the BBS.

Dominic, if you followed this BBS (and you or somebody in your organization suitably positioned to make thing happen should have), I am very much surprised you did not intervene earlier. We may have been spoiled by out of this world level of customer support guys at Cambridge offer, but what I see described in this and several other threads is way bellow standards of normal business practice.

Showing irritation by email address dislosure does not help, either: People started trying to dig it out only after trying the usual channels in vain for weeks. (BTW, I know addresses of CEOs or at least heads of European operations of most companies I work with, as do their other customers and partners, which does not mean we abuse them).

As Doug said, it is much easier to squander user satisfaction capital than regain it.

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Q#5196, MkII#80000376, 18GB green
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue