UGH! As I mentioned in my previous message - Digital River cancelled my order and queued me again for the tuner. Not really! I just received the email confirmation and the digital river person just ordered me a rio 32MB player!!! Not a tuner!! I now have to deal with cancelling the order AGAIN.

Rob! I know you are in the UK - but is there any way you can help? I really don't want another FORTY FIVE MINUTE phone call!!!

See below...
----

Dear Stewart Hester,

Thank you for ordering from the SONICblue eStore. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase.

If you check the status of your order online and it shows as "backordered", this simply means the order has not shipped. It does not mean that the product is not in stock. If you do not receive a shipping confirmation within 5 days, please contact SONICblue eSales at eSales@sonicblue.com mailto:eSales@sonicblue.com> and they will review the status of your order.

For assistance with the product(s) you have purchased, please contact SONICblue's Customer Services.
You can request information regarding the following tasks:
- Help with features
- General questions regarding the product

PLEASE LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT SONICblue

YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION

Customer Number: xxxx
Order Number: xxxx
Order Date: 10-SEP-01

Stewart Hester
3619 Hillcrest Drive
Belmont, CA 94002
kevinh@geeksville.com