I think this is getting a little out of hand.
All of us who frequent this board knew there were going to be a limited number of available tuners and it was a first come first served arrangement.
I agree it is too bad for new customers or consumers who haven't been active in this board to see all this negativity.

It's not like you can get anything like an empeg anywhere else on the planet. And, it's been out for quite some time now.

The product is still sub-mainstream, perhaps because of its price, or perhaps due to technical complexity. I feel they've done an outstanding job to make this as consumer friendly as possible and treat reliablility/usability as king instead of craming new features in as soon as they are thought up and breaking the thing or loosing your music.
It has hard drives in it which hold your music! Who else has the balls to offer a consumer car audio product with such an integral part that is potentially so fragile.

In a perfect world we would be way beyond, tuners, new visuals, VR, backing up and all the other features we all want. Reality is that corporations consider profitibility. Empeg was bought by a corporation that is trying to survive a very tough ecconomical climate.

I don't mind waiting, I know it will happen eventually. I'm just happy to be a part of this movement from very early on.

Being frustrated is fine but let's take a step back and consider what we have our hands on.

I only say this because I know the strife the empeg folks are operating under and I know they have your best interests at heart.