Hi Do you have any instructions for people(me) who dont know what this means:::::::?
" Installation:
Installation should be simple, there's only one file, a binary, which must be put somewhere on your empeg, and then executed when you want to run it.

The first part can be done via FTP. I have included a simple FTP install script which will do this for Windows users. You just need to edit the batch file "install-emphatic.bat" and change 192.168.0.1 to the IP address of your empeg, and edit the FTP install script "install-emphatic.ftp" changing the target directory (/usr/local/bin) to wherever you want the emphatic binary to live. Once that's done, run the batch file, and you should be all set.

After the binary is on your empeg, you can run it from a shell prompt, or add it to your Hijack menu by adding the following line to your config.ini:

;@EXEC /usr/local/bin/emphatic

Substituting /usr/local/bin with the path where you put your binary. That should be all you need."
I"d love to try this but I dont know what most of that means.How do i get this on my player please.