Originally Posted By: msaeger
I have been moving everything to the SD card but some programs will not let me. I installed Bitt's app and it let me move some that I couldn't before. Thanks Bitt!

Technically his app just shows apps that are movable that you probably didn't notice were movable before.

One of the nice features of Cyanogen MOD is that you're able to move a great deal many more apps than you can with regular Android. It's very helpful with those of us with older phones that have small amounts of space for app storage. I can't wait to get a new phone where that's not a problem. It's so strange when I used my tablet and I'm able to install as many apps as I want smile This is one of the few things I always envied about iPhone users, that Apple was smart enough to give them the full storage space to install apps, not just a paltry about of onboard space and a slow SD card.

Fortunately it looks like Google is moving away from SD for these purposes, and is urging manufacturers to only use them for added storage for stuff like media.