Sure sure, now he says that. Before it was that he wanted to wait until all the films were released. Well, I see the entire current production schedule as simply a way to maximize profits. There isn't anything about the artistry in it.

Think about it. The movies are being released juuuust far apart enough to release the movie, have it die out in theaters, release the DVD/VHS, and have those sales die out. Then another movie comes along. This, after all that stuff about not releasing the first three on DVD. The format was pretty set before he started working on EP1, so he had plenty of time.

Just watch, the 4th Indiana Jones movie will probably be out on DVD before the first three. Maximize profits. Anyway, I'm probably wrong about this, but that's what I'm seeing. I'd be happy to see a quote from good ol Lucas on the subject

Oh well, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm not even sure I'm going to see EP2. Just the idea of Yoda doing that stuff sounds so stupid to me. I'll look forward to renting in and watching the last hour or so, as you said Tony. I've heard the action at the end was good. And I can see the Matrix trailers online