Thats eclipse is very impressive, but If you think he only spent 5000 modding it, your crazy.

In the engine bay, the car features a completely "built" race motor, with Crower rods and forged pistons, a custom sheet metal intake and exhaust manifold, and a high-flow turbo. On the dyno, with a 100-shot of nitrous, the car made 667 HP to the wheels.

After all this, its making your point moot. I know there is no way he is getting good gas mileage out of this car, and Im sure its not a daily driver.

As for the time he pulled, yes its is very good but if you put that much work into almost any car, it will pull times close if not better. I have seen mustangs, camaros, even freaking neons that will do that.

My point as I stated earlier I never said there was an inferior or superior car, my point, these days you can mod anything to be that fast, and the car depends on the driver and their driving style, me I like raw horsepower, its very obvious that yall like turbo charged power curves.

nothing wrong with either, it is just tastes.

Hell, If I could have my pick of cars, I would take a Viper and a RX-7. But both are impractical because I cant afford a viper and I cant afford what I would like to do to a RX-7. Actually I would have a less expensive american sports car, if that was practical at all. But being a College Student, I need the truck I have.