I want to know where you saw an eclipse with 500 dollars spent on it blow away a viper? and who was driving this viper an ape? Unless they put a triple shot of nitrous on that eclipse I beleive there is something wrong with this picture.

Basically by saying American and European, Im just stating the origins of were many performance cars are built. until recently all asian cars were never meant for any type of performance, just economy. Yes there are starting to build them. But calling anything with only 200 horsepower a true sports car is just funny to me.

Check your records because anything asian that has anything performance about it does not cost 1/4 of what a corvette costs.I have never seen a Subaru WRX STi or a Mitusbishi Lancer EVO-VII for 10 grand, or I think if they were that good for that price, the streets would be flooded with them. Sure you can get on older civic or camry maybe for that, and then you can be pulling 15s in the quarter with a few mods .

Im not really saying American cars are better than japanese. All Im saying is that there is a lot BS saying what can beat what on the streets, look at facts. sure you can buy a japanese car cheaper and make it a quick little car,. But you can do the same thing to a mustang (yes I know they suck when there stock) and make it a quick little car that can handle like hell with the right tires and suspension. and personally I like the sound of a V8 over a screaming weed eater any day of the week.