- When copying a playlist or a large number of tunes from one device to another (using the cool new features that you added for doing this), it sometimes exhibits a bug where it slows down to a crawl during the transfer. I seem to recall we discussed that one once. Someone else on the BBS reported the same behavior. It would be cool if you could track that one down.

- I would love to see the features that are currently separate command-line utilities (Rid rebuilding and playlist backup/restore) appear as menu options in Jemplode, so that we don't need the command line utilities any more.

- I would love to see the playlist backup/restore be intelligent enough to replace an existing playlist instead of creating duplicate playlists when you restore it. If that's complicated and too much work, then no big deal. Just a suggestion.

- I'd like to see jempeg.org be the single central repository for all things jemplode. Official Jars and bleeding-edge jars, either way. No more clandestine releases on the Inzyme site. I think that if you completely removed those self-installer packages and just put up a Jar, I don't think anyone would whine too loudly, as long as you said clearly "you need to get the runtime from sun <here>, then you can double click on <this> jar."