Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That was almost as funny as Borat

Agree, thanks Billy, now where's the "wet my pants cos I laughed so much" smiley?

Funny? I haven't seen anything funny in this thread. I certainly hope you didn't find the rest of his horrible post funny. It's one of the worst things I've ever read on here. I spent 10 minutes thinking of a way to reply to it, but decided it wasn't worth my time. I figured nobody else would agree with this bigot.

Dignan, I don't find it funny either. Not at all. I am not being a bigot. I am simply re-stating what the jihadists (which is the duty of all muslims to become, by order the "prophet" Muhammad, founder of Islam) are saying themselves.

You want to see bigotry? Go to the middle east. You'll see women routinely beaten, forced to wear a blanket over their bodies, and have their clitoris sawed off with a knife by their husbands. I'm not making this shit up.

You'll also see and hear "Death to the Christians!" and "Death to the Jews!". You'll see kids dressed up as suicide bombers (eg., "martyrs"). You'll also hear dictators claim that America, the world's great example of democracy, is the "Great Satan". Again, I'm not making this shit up. I'm taking it straight from their mouths.

Muhammad himself said that it's the duty of all good muslims to kill Jews and Christians. Islam is beyond bigotry. It's evil.

If you take off your politically correct blinders for a moment, then you'll see that.