Some of y'all's statements make me sick. War crimes? The USA is the only thing holding this piece of shit of a world together. Maybe y'all want to live under Sharia law and see the batshit crazy muslims get nukes, but I don't!

Ten thousand people? Cry me a river. That's just the calm before a very big storm.

One fourth of the world's population wants to destroy the rest, and that one fourth isn't us. It's Islam. We're not the bad guys here. We built the world's technology. We discovered the knowledge of this world. We built all the roads and hospitals in Africa. We built the machines that run on the muslim's black gold. The USA and Europe. All the wealth in this world was created by us. We've done nothing but good in this world. And now we have to stop this evil cult known as Islam led by their anti-Christ cult-leader Muhammad, aka Satan, or else they are going to take everything we've worked so hard to create.

Make no mistake, Islam is now a greater threat to us than Nazism. For they are not led by the Führer, but by who they believe to be God Himself. This is the beginning of a great war, Christianity versus Islam, with the Jews caught in the crossfire. These are the forces of Christ and Satan, and they are at war with eachother for the hearts and souls of earth.

You will have to pick a side. Don't wait until it's too late.