That was almost as funny as Borat. But I still can't put my finger on why it's so funny. If it's because of the obvious content of bullshit or because you might actually believe any of what you wrote.

The greatest threat to the planet in the past few years has been the USA - in many more ways than one.

More people have been killed (read: murdered) in the name of Christianity than have ever (or will ever) be killed with any ties to Islam. And don't even get me started on how perverted most of the Christian sects have become. In the US there's at least two Chrstian sects for every Baskin Robins flavour.

But if you think this war has anything to do with religion, from either side or any angle, you're smoking some crazy stuff.

I will go so far as to say that despite how attrocious the attacks of September 11th 2001 were, I consider the US' attack on Iraq far more "evil" - and Mr. George Walter Bush should have to answer for that. And spending some time in prison finding out just how loose a wizard's sleeve is, might be a good learning experience. At least it would make me happy to know he was there.