Trifecta.

Day Break was canceled last week. Along with Kidnapped, I would say those were the two top shows of the year. I still love Heroes, but those two were better.

ABC is replacing Day Break with episodes of According to Jim and the Jorge Lopez show. Two comedies that should have never seen the light of day in my opinion.

Jericho survives at CBS for some unknown reason. The Neilson families must be on some serious holiday crack this year.

I'm just hoping the final episodes of Day Break (13 were originally ordered) are released on the web by ABC. NBC was nice enough to release the unaired episodes of Kidnapped which has so far been great. Of course I don't live in the US so I have to download them from sites other than NBC.

There's a lot of open space on the tube now for plenty of crap reality TV like Nanny 911 and all the other Wal-Mart generation programming.

Though I'm not a fan, I doubt Studio 60 will last the year. It's too intellectual to compete with the likes of America's Top Model and The Apprentice (horrible).