Quote:
Do you dislike the narration that's built into the show by the Mohinder character or the narration that introduces the show going over previous weeks' recaps? I'm fine with the in-show narration which usually hits in the first and last scenes. The voice-over during previous clips, like in Surface, is total cheese and very annoying.

Well, we agree on the latter, and I think the problem with the Mohinder narration is, as I mentioned before, I'm not a fan of the actor. The dialogue for that narration is fine.

Quote:
I think that despite Heroes, Medium and some decent comedies (Earl and the Office now, Scrubs coming back), NBC is destined to stay at the bottom of the ratings for some time to come. There just isn't much reason to tune in. Unless you want to watch the same episodes of Law and Order that have been on for the past 15 years, ER, or if you're Tony, Studio 60.

I think all the major networks are in the same boat these days. None really stands out in my mind from the others. I watch about the same number on each (except for ABC, which other than Lost is a crap network). I think we're starting to see the effect of cable TV now. There are so many great shows on HBO, Showtime, Comedy Central, USA, SciFi, etc, and it's starting to even the playing field. At least that's how it looks to me...