Yes, it was obvious (to me) the girl in the apartment was a plant. I also found Mohinder's actions on the way to Isaac's (the painter) a little forced. I called it the best (for me) because it's the show for which I feel the most anticipation for the upcoming episode. I find the discovery process in the plot to be captivating and interesting. They could have slowed it down a bit and explored the characters further, but I think this half of the season has been written in this fashion to try and get the ball rolling and get people hooked before the network decides to dump the show.

BTW, no Weeds spoilers please. We're still on Episide 8 of Season 2 in Canada. I did think the first season was a bit funnier and "light hearted."

I'm trying not to follow too many shows this year after having followed Surface and Invasion last year only to see them canned by the networks who prefer to show crap like SuperNanny, Deal or No Deal and Dancing with the Stars. Maybe this year we can also finally see CSI:NY get chopped (there are 2 too many CSI shows on TV right now - I'll give NCIS a pass even though I don't follow it).