n2toh perhaps I'm in a foul mood also or just being a bit b*tchy... but for the last few weeks I've read as you dig up all these old threads and say you can do this or that and you know how to do it. Which is fine... but it seems like you've said the same thing about so many things and spread yourself thin. It seems like if you truly can do this magic that you would take ONE thing and bring it to fruition and work from there. Maybe you are trying to cover all bases for the masterpiece of a redesign you have planned... I have no clue. I know I've read everything from rainbow lights with one controller to USB master with another controller and a Serial hard drive controller and it seems by the time you do all of this, call it a PC and play Doom or whatever on it.

I'm a mechanical engineer and my skills are VERY limited in the electrical realm. And I've been known to dream of some crazy things, but generally I can do a small cost and feasibility study to figure out if any of them are worth pursuing. If one is, I devote all of my energy into it and COMPLETE it... I don't keep spending every day dreaming of some new crazy possibility to keep me from ever finishing ONE of them... I fear that maybe reality hasn't hit you yet in that you have mentioned 10 projets on here and you claim to be able to handle hardware and software for both... I have no reason to doubt you... but once it'd be nice to FINISH one of your ideas and not to keep dreaming up the next... if you never start then it definitely never gets finished.

Wasn't trying to be harsh, it's just that some of this has been so outlandish that I just shake my head and wonder why? I think maybe I've worked for you in a company that went out of business because they spent all of the time coming up with the product but never developing it...