I'll try to express my opinion, although it's not so easy to write about such a complex theme in a foreign language...

I usually have a good laugh about Yz's postings, even if they are of the kind this thread is.
It allways follows a simple rule. First something offending by Yz, followed by disgusted replies (most time from the same people).
Yz sets one on top and the replies get harsher and so on...

For me it doesn't make any difference, if Yz is a clever boy who has fun to start fires or if he is really the bad guy he shows. If it is his real opinion, everybody else should respect that, like everybody wants his opinion respected by others.

If you don't like it, ignore it.

From what i read here from Yz, i personally think he's the clever boy having fun with the trolling. It's very tempting, if you know how you can let some "older, wiser and very well educated" people explode just by typing some stupid words.
Just because you expect from these people, that they stay calm and don't care about such a bulls*it.

As an example: we have a sect here, the translated name is "free christ's church". They pretend that they are living exactly every word, Jesus told, according to the new testament. When we were young, we had a lot of fun to go to their concerts, dressed as heavy freaks or hippies, highly intoxicated, just to provocate them. We didn't do anything just being there, and they reacted, like we expected. They didn't tolerate us, like they prayed as super-christs, but they threw us out of the concerts, one time beating us out. We expected that, cause they are humans, not higher souls lit by Jesus' light.
q.e.d., what was the only reason for us to do it.

OK, to come to an end, i hope this community, which i really love, will not break by one troll. And i hope, the calls for banning Yz again will not get louder, cause banning him won't bring peace.

Just my opinion.
cheers, Thomas