> What a nice mature loving community we have.

I don't really want to get into your post too much because it is a one sided diatribe and it is really has no basis in any kind of reality. You neglected to mention EVERYTHING else he said, and all his history of offending people here.

All I do have to say is that people get what people ask for. He asks for this, he gets it. No one else asks for it, no one else gets it. We do have a nice community, and he ruins it on a regular basis

> nti, you seriously need to withdraw that statment.

It was not a blanket statement. Some people say they couldn't believe people could be like him. I said they can, and I have met many people in his neck of the woods who did. Never did I say, or even imply, they were all racist. Yes I believe that more people there have racist views than in other parts of the country, and I back that up with personal experience, and facts. Segregation in the south happened up until 40 years ago, to say that racism is not more prelevant there is silly. But even disregarding that, comparing that to calling an entire race of people niggars and ragheads is stupid. You should be ashamed for trying to make a comparison there, it is a complete non sequiter.

> I don't think he ment a word of what he said

Why do people keep saying that? He has made his meaning clear for years now, this is not an act, though it may be an exaggeration. His is what you see here, and how you can defend him is beyond me.