[censored] says:
GWB because he can kill more sandniggers than a carbon rod

ithoughti says:
ok, I'm all for free speech, and I have mostly supported [censored]'s right to voice his views, but this is a bit too much.

Please, try to refrain from this type of stuff. It brings down the community. You are a smart guy, and I'm sure you can understand. I'm also sure that you can find more creative ways to insult people.

thanks

[censored] says:
yeah, you're right. I suppose it's a harsh word. I'm just glad that GWB is willing to bring the fight to these extremists and take out the world's trash.

EDIT: damn, that does sound like Hitler, doesn't it? Well... to clarify, as racist as I may come off as, I'm not for killing all the muslims or all the light brown people. Just the people who declare war on America and our allies, and most of which just happen to be middle east ragheads.

I'm having a hard time understanding why this branch of the discussion has continued past this point. Furthermore many of you have treated [censored] much worse than he has ever treated any of you. His post are sometimes offensive, but when they are they are so mearly for the sake of being offensive. I would have thought that most of you would be mature enough to see that. Unfortunatly most of you seem to actualy mean the incredibly cruel things you say to him.

Running through the list, and I am going to try to get everyone here so as not to pick on anyone in particular:

bxgurl:
[censored] YOU, YOU ILL MANNERED REDNECK WHITE TRASH PIECE OF [censored]!

Aww. Widdle Paulie harbors some resentment towards those of us who can get laid without resorting to relatives, livestock, or cash payments.

wfaulk:
Why has this adolescent jerk not been banned, again?

It's unforgiveab(le)

visuvius:
what a worthless human being you are. a serious waste of life. the world would be a better place with, and people like you gone. i truly believe it would.

ninti:
I have said it before; he sounds like he has serious mental problems. He has shown obvious signs of both paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Paranoid delusions, extreme mood swings, periods of hyperactivity and depression and periods of relative normalcy, a grandiose sense of identity, pugnacious behaviour, lack of good judgement and empathy and understanding of others. And this is just what we have seen here, I would hate to be in the same house/workplace with him. He is young yet, most mental disorders only get worse with age if left untreated.

Oh yeah we forgot homophobe too; you have certainly shown enough of that as well as well as the aforementioned racist, misogynistic and redneck white trash tendencies.

What a nice mature loving community we have.

Oh and:
Have you been to to the South? Trust me, I have met people with identical opinions down there. I have little doubt he is exactly the kind of bastard he portrays himself as.

ninti, you seriously need to withdraw that statment. I'm from The South, and so are plenty of other people on this board. It is nothing like you describe and it is just plain wrong to ascribe blanket statments such as that to people of a certian reigon. Akin to calling middle eastern people "ragheads" or assuming that they are all Musslims or that all Musslims want to kill people and destroy america.

Congradulations, [censored] played you like a fiddle and brought you down to his level. Thing is, I don't think he ment a word of what he said, but you seem to mean every bit of it.

See, I used to play this game with my younger sister all the time when we were young. I knew all the buttons to push to make her react in any way I wanted. And it was an immature power trip, but I grew out of it as I got older. But I've never let anyone have power over me the way I did over her. I choose the words I put down on this board. I don't "react" to other people's (whoever they may be) inflamatory comments. He only puts his bait out because you take it.

I think [censored] occasionaly has some good ideas. When he really tries he presents them in a mature and logical manner. On that basis I consider him to be a valuable assit to this board. I would miss him sorly if he was banned or left of his own accord. I don't enjoy his obcinities or general rudeness. However I think that when these are met with in a mature manner (such as ithoughti) then [censored] usualy sees the error of his ways. (As evidanced by his responce, dispite the use of the term "raghead".)

Honestly, I think it is entirly possable for us to help [censored] be a better person. Not only do I think we can but I think it would be a totaly worthwhile endevor.

So what is the purpose of this post other than to possably make everyone hate me as well?

To end this stupid tangent of this thread that (as I said in the begining) should have never made it past 3 posts.

How? Well, [censored] I hope I'm right when I think you are not such a bad person as you make yourself out to be. I think you do need to be the first to appologize. Your original opinion:
I'm just glad that GWB is willing to bring the fight to these extremists and take out the world's trash.

Is still very valid and does not need to be apologized for. However you do need to apologize for the inflamatory words you used and for contenuing to bait people (even if they were stupid enough to take the bait.) Furthermore your apology needs to stand even if some people refuse to accept it. I'm sure that many people on here belive you would never do any thing of the sort, but I am sticking my neck out here for you because I think you can prove them wrong.

Second, all of you that insulted [censored] should apologize to him. Nobody deserves to be talked to that way. And many of you need to apologize to the board in general for feeding the flames that, in his second post, [censored] was willing to let die.

Now, I realize that I've probably just made alot of enemies. I also realize that I'm probably not going to get everything I want. So be it.