I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Chris -
I still have the 60 gig empeg. IF your interested shoot me an email back.
-Austin

That message was on May 3rd. I paid $750 for a 60gb empeg shipped overnight. I got something today very late but it sure as hell wasn't a 60gb empeg.

What I recieved was a RD100-20, ser#010101499. The twenty in the model number stands for 20gb. This is absolutely unacceptable. It was NOT the one in the picture he sent me a few days ago. This is like "I am booking a flight to Peoria" unacceptable. The box he sent me a picture of had my name written on it with a black marker. The exterior of the box in the picture was brown this one is white. I am not even gonna test the damned thing out, I am giving it to the police as evidence. I am sure his fingerprints are somewhere on the box, or the unit. He owes me $750 or a 60gb empeg. There will be no dropping of charges, no apologies, no nothing. I will NOT send this back to him till I am paid or given a @#$%ing 60gb empeg.

Austion, or should I say Roger... I know you are sneaking in here and reading this under a different IP--you gave yourself away in your email. THIS ISN'T OVER. Not by a long shot. I hope you sleep well while you can.