Christopher -

Yes actually they have heard from me. I asked Andy for his bank account info to wire back the money. Haven't received that info yet so I cannot do anything on his $750 BONES. I already told you and keith that they would get their money back or the empeg.

09:20 PM 5/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:

Austin,
And what about a tracking number or a refund for Andy Stott? He is the gentleman in the UK. This continues until then. And Keith? Don't forget Keith. Two more tracking numbers for working empegs or 1500 bones brudda (paid to them.) I talked to both of them yesterday and they haven't heard anything from you. And I am DEFINATELY not letting up until I test whatever is in this package out. If it isn't what you advertised I am not dropping charges.

Christopher Bennett

--Andy; DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFO. DON'T FALL INTO THIS TRAP (again-we did once already) Demand a US Postal money order or a Cashiers Check. Maybe I am being paranoid at this point but look at the track record. I know you want your money, but don't put blinders on.