Wow... I suddenly have communication. I have pictures. I have a tracking number.

You know what? I am not buying it. I am not stopping this, I am pressing charges.

If I get a working 60gb empeg mk2a--and I am posting the serial to make sure it is not stolen--I will be the first to admit I was wrong and I completely misjudged him. I will publicly kiss some ass. I will drop the charges that I have filed. Email and pictures doesn't change the fact that he has missed deadlines, with NO communication, it doesn't change that there is a HISTORY going back to 1999 of bad deals associated with the name Austin Laesch. Further Andy Stott will get his empeg or his money as well, same for the other gentleman, or the police will continue to pursue this.

If I get my empeg, so what... you don't take someone's money and not keep them informed. I made it VERY clear that I could wait as long as I knew what was going on. He's had the money 8 days and I paid extra for OVERNIGHT shipping, and I hear from him sporadically with missed shipping times; times that HE set?

At this point I feel justified.

Stahi