Alright I don't have to prove to you I know what a liberal is. The term liberal can mean and has meant many different things. A liberal 50 years ago isn't the same as a liberal today. A liberal in England may not be the same as a liberal in the US.

As for your first point, the government isn't protecting the rights of a business. A business doesn't have the right to tell me how I can and can't use their product after I purchase it. After I purchase it, it's mine, not theirs. They should have no say in the matter. I don't have any say in how they spend the money they receive from my purchase.

As for the immigrant thing, did I say I hate immigrants? Or did I just present a solution to solving the problem of keeping unwanted foreigners out? They don't have a right to be in the country; it's a privledge. And unfortunately a small minority are taking advantage of that privledge. If there's a better solution to the problem then I'm all ears.

"In other words, don't just quote random facts and hope that they have something to do with the point. Try to gather a cohesive argument that you can defend, rather than just spouting off."

Why don't you try to have some sort of substance in your arguments instead of just throwing around insults?