>But they have also started to produce family cars and repmobiles. Don't get me >wrong, I love the sporty Jags (altough I do prefer the SS100 and the 120/140's to >an E-type), but...

A racing green late mark I e-type with the original webasto sunroof and the 4.2 liter engine. oh man..
Somehow i feel that Jaguar and bmw are true to their past. I admire that jaguar hasn't produced a SUV yet, like i admire that bmw hasn't produced a van like the vw touran. I would be an easy market for them.

>Well, as long as they still produce the Defender, I don't see how the luxyry RR >and the freelander (urgh!) is any diferent from what Jag is doing to make money >for Ford. And both Jag and Land Rover are Fords anyway

I see your point. Yet i still feel that the Range rover is moving far away from the offspring, but you could argue that the new freelander has taken its place.

>But, Land Rover aside, there are stil real classic british non-Ford sports cars >being made. You can buy both a new Morgan and a new Bristol today. Delivery >might take a couple of months...

Not to forget Caterham. Unfortunately most of the british special makes are unavailable in Denmark because of our import and car tax rules.

\\Kaare