Cool! More new features to play with!

Bugs:
- When doing an FTP download, it doesn't warn about unsaved changes.
- File load doesn't warn about unsaved changes.
- Not sure exactly how to reproduce, but when adding more moves than the original had (may have to add 3 so you're working with ones past the 2 blanks) I often get an error dialog reading "List index out of bounds (-1)" when I select a high-numbered move.
Example: stonkdance.raw has 2 moves and 2 blanks. I added many more moves. When I select move 0, 1 or 2, it's fine. When I select move 3, I get "List index out of bounds (0)" when I select anything higher than 3, I get (-1) rather than (0). V5 and V6 give the same error, but V4 says "Access violation at address 5105F611 in module 'FLACEEDIT.EXE'. Read of address FFFFFFFF" (not sure if that helps at all).

Cosmetic request:
- Most windows apps put an elipsis (...) after menu options that will pop up a dialog to ask for more info (just Load, Save, Rename Move & Set Grid Size, not Delete Frame/Move).

Feature request:
- I have no idea how hard (or easy) it is to add drag-and-drop support... e.g. drag a .raw file into the editor window and have it load that file.

Having both FTP upload and download makes it so it's easier to just work with the files on the empeg than it is to save to C: