Do not order from Orbitsat.com
I've had the worst experience with them and they do not care. They never shipped my order but billed my credit card. Then when I canceled the order, they attempt to charge me for restocking of 15 bucks.
Plus, since I was a new Direct TV user, I was activating with them. They would not call Direct TV for me and cancel their pending activation which prevented me from getting another starter package from another retailer.
Direct TV would not do this for me on the consumer hotline either. I was caught in Orbitsat.com hell. Repeated calls to Orbitsat.com did nothing. The claim that they were not getting timely information from the warehouse and couldn't do anything for 30 days.

Luckily, I got the number for Direct TV's reseller hotline and the problem was solved just in time to get my order with Expert Satelitte shipped.

Compared to Orbitsat, Expert Sat are saints. I recommend them. http://store.yahoo.com/jaserp/dircomsyswit.html

For some reason, I couldn't markup the link. Okay, it hyperlinked it for me. (talking amongst myself)