Ok I did this at my G/F house (see attached) in notepad and paint for a while till i got home since she has nothing good for editing on her computer. This is really simple to make but I know there are some out there that don't have much design experience so I decided to write this. It need hijack install but it can be run from whereever you download it or in your / dir on your empeg as long as your empeg ip is 192.168.0.2 otherwise you'll need to change that. I had a problem with linking the empeg fascia around the display screen with the javascript that was posted. It would leave a white line on the bottom of the display ; / If anyone can get this to work please post. I set the display to update every 3 seconds you can change this very easily. If you guys want me to work on this more I'll be happy to.. this is just a rough design to see how it all looked. I was trying to make something in flash so a blue/green/red transparency could be put over the empeg_screen.png and make it look like your player. The problem is getting the empeg_screen.png into the flash and refreshing it. Let me know what you thing.

-Greg

Attachments
57959-empegweb.zip (32 downloads)