I've been very familiar with IOS over the years, for a number of reasons - but I have never used an iPhone as my main, daily phone until last May (after several Windows Phones and Androids). SO I guess I've never been really familiar with it? Maybe.

Anyway, I won't go into the details here, but I've been liking the experience quite a lot so far, which is interesting. OSX could never really replace Windows as my main machine - especially since using the Surface Pros - but the iPhone is nice!

However, among the things I dislike of the Apple ecosystem is the App Store. Is it me, am I missing something obvious here, or is it really hard to find what you're looking for, among the many things Apple wants you to see?! ("curated" App Store, right?).

I miss being able to browse through the several apps, organized by type, rating, date of publication, etc. Microsoft Store is really the best from this perspective, which is ironic since it's the least successful one out there.

Case in point: music players for locally stored music (no streaming needed). Are there really so few and so bad music players, in the Apple ecosystem? What music player do u use, other than "Music"? The one good one I found is the Onkyo player.

Just curious on your feedback, and for some music player app recommendation smile
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg