Quote:
[...]it appears that seeking in the song causes the times to get off

Already in the "Known issues" section..... It's more of a winamp bug.... I ask winamp to seek at a specific time, and it doesn't give repeatable results...

Quote:
I can time better with buttondown events than buttonup. Can you change that or make it an option

That's a wanted feature... Sometimes, I click too soon. I just release the button later. You can always "offset the timing in the settings if your "lag" is constant. The new 1.2.1 version coming have the Insert key act as click, and this is done on keypress... I might take a look if I can make the mouse customizable...

Quote:
In the Click-as-you-sing mode, if you click the existing timestamp, it replaces the timestamp. If you click on a line that already has a timestamp somewhere other than the timestamp, it adds an additional one.

That's also the intended behaviour.... You can place multiple timestamp on lines. The plugin "flatten" the lyrics when saving by duplicating the lines with multiple timestamps. Useful for repeating chorus...

Quote:
Ctrl-Arrows, I think, would be more intuitive for time tweaking than Ctrl-A and Ctrl-B.

Good Idea... Noted...

Quote:
I think the edit mode would be easier to read if it were in columns rather than having the timestamp jammed right next to the lyrics.

That's something I was thinking about, but it's easier for me to do it that way: importing lrc files, getting lyrics from lrcdb, etc.... But I'll see if I can do anything...

Typos Noted...

Thanks for the comments :-)