Quote:
I just sent a corrected lyric up to lrcDB after I noticed that a couple lyrics showed "(non-album track)" for the album. The track was U2's Grace from All That You Can't Leave Behind. Was that due to the album title length? So now there are two copies of Grace, the only difference being the album. Is corrections still being worked on? How about if the same user uploads the track, it replaces the previous entry? Also it seems a bit misleading in the SYLT plugin saying "Submit Correction to lrcDB". I noticed it has a yellow dot when there is a lyric there already, but before I realized that I was a bit worried about submitting a lyric.

I'll delete the "non-album track" version. I'm not sure what happened there, that was uploaded awhile back and lrcDB has been evolving. The correction feature is new, but I haven't found any bugs with it yet. Patrick and I talked about the "if the same user uploads it, replace the entry" and may implement it, but it's not there yet. Currently all corrections (even if it's you) require an admin to go in and look at it, which is no big deal for now, as the volume is reasonable.

What is misleading about saying "Submit Correction to lrcDB?" That's what it's doing. It's seeing that the track already exists, and if you choose to continue, will submit it as a correction instead of a new track. Makes sense, right?

BTW, I deleted the non-album copy of Grace. Thanks for uploading ATYCLB.