Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#72 - 30/06/1999 14:18 Reg # problem
duranike
journeyman

When I first regestered i was around number 5040. Well, my e-mail and phone number are new now and i would like to change it. I tried sending an e-mail but i got no response. I then tried regestring again. The relpy said i was already regestered at number 7000 something. what the hell happened? plus how do i change my email and stuff from my original regestration?
-Jordan

#73 - 12/07/1999 23:22 Re: Reg # problem [Re: duranike]
lumpy
new poster

Loc: USA
This is a really good question...
I have given up because of the in-ability to change that. My old email address is now dead, I cannot change to my new email address, so I am guessing that I lost my place in line because my ISP went belly up.
I was timgray@lambdanet.com and I registered a long time ago..

----------------
remove NOSPAM to send me email

#74 - 13/07/1999 18:19 Re: Reg # problem [Re: duranike]
duranike
journeyman

Please can someone who works for empeg help me. Hugo? please, respond, even if that response is "no comment"

#75 - 14/07/1999 03:12 Re: Reg # problem [Re: duranike]
altman
carpal tunnel

Loc: Palo Alto, CA
Rob is the guardian of the registration database - you should get a response from rob@empeg.com about it - mail him with your original number, original email address etc and the new details & he'll be able to find you and change the details in the database.

Hugo

#76 - 14/07/1999 03:43 Re: Reg # problem [Re: lumpy]
rob
carpal tunnel

Loc: Cambridge UK
There's no need to give up on us because you have changed email address. Just email me your old address (and reg number if you know it) and I'll update our records. You'll keep your original position in the queue.

There's a bit of a backlog of email at the moment so please bear with us (sorry for this but we will get on top of it soon!).

Rob
rob@empeg.com

#77 - 17/08/1999 18:01 Re: Reg # problem [Re: rob]
duranike
journeyman

Rob please!!! I have e-mailed you twice requesting you to change the data on my regestration and to send a reply when you did. I still havent got anything. Now trust me, I well aware that you guys are EXTREMLY busy and cant answer e-mails within 2 minutes but my first one was sent like a couple of months ago. I am just so excited about your product and im going crazy that i might have to wait an extra 2000 ques after waiting to get just above 5000!
Please help me, hugo maybe you can? Thanks anyways, and still i love you guys! But you know, in a good old hetrosexual kinda way, kinda how a man loves his beer i love you guys. :) Later
-Jordan