[Slow Horses jokes aside, I've not really been at Slough House] - although the last 20 years kind of has that "The office where time stood still" feel about it.

Its been a long time, but I recently came across the YouTube video on the Rio/Dell Audio Receiver from CRD, I saw some names (Roger, Tfrabris to name drop two of them) from the EmpegBBS make comments on the "crap UI design" comments the YT dude made more than once in that video. Was interested to see at once stage he held up a Mk2a Empeg briefly.

Anyway, the comments in the comments section there, prompted me to come back for a quick look to see whats been happening.
Can't believe its been nearly 20 years since I last posted.

So, I see a few old familiar names in the forums still posting.

Anyway, other than proclaiming my return (as Tony Fabris suggested I do), I've been digging through my stash of Empeg/Rio Car related stuff.

Rather than list it all in the For Sale section, I thought I'd run it up here see if anyone is interested in any of the stuff I have.

I have more or less a bunch of the following which I'm not in a hurry to dispose of but if someone needs them and is prepared to pay postage from the arse end of thew world to wherever they live let me know:

1. Original sleds, with harnesses (I have about 4 of those I think). Purchased from Empeg before they became owned by Rio (I recall dealing with Rob Voisey over these).

2. A after market black anodised sled (with wiring harness).
And if wanted, the optional AM/FM tuner (original Empeg one I think).

3. 2 unopened "PCATs" Tuner kits (not sure if these are pre-assembled or need to be assembled). these I purchased from Patrick back in mid 2004 and the boxes are unopened. So all parts should be inside.

4. A brand new Rio Car 10MB unit (MK2a) - appears to be brand new, its still in original Rio Branded packaging and all parts, harness, sled, etc.

5. A Diskless Rio 60MB Rio Car mk2a. I sold the 2x 30MB disks years ago. So I have (carefully) opened the unit to remove the disks.

6. A Mark Lord wooden sled (made of MDF unpainted), has no power supply as these were external anyway.

I have some other bits and pieces (rotary knobs, and buttons plus some original plastic coloured things that changed the VFD colour. I have a Red, Green and a BLue I recall, somewhere in my stuff. But these may take me a while to find.

My original 2 Empegs I purchased from the lads in August 2000. Still work (one is mine and the other is my wifes). Unfortunately the cars they were installed in have long since died (written off in accidents etc). But the Empegs and the sleds were kept safe and secure. they were in active use up til about 4 years ago. But are now docked in sleds as more or less a music player.