Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#293394 - 03/02/2007 10:58 Thanks
shoobie doobie
new poster

I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing to this great resource. I'm very much a basic user of a rio car and was stumped on upgrading a few things, precipitated by losing a hard drive (not my rio, but one with all my music). Believe it or not i'd never bothered to use the dowload feature in mpeg, which helped restore 19g of lost music. Anyway, in just a few minutes with the site, i not only upgraded all sorts of stuff, but learned how little i was using my rio car. Good stuff, contributors. Thanks a Ton!! javascript:void(0)

#293395 - 03/02/2007 19:03 Re: Thanks [Re: shoobie doobie]
FireFox31
pooh-bah

Loc: East Coast, USA
Welcome to the BBS! There's always more to learn about the empeg. In no time, you'll be crossfading, network streaming, Palm beaming, breakout winning, auto EQ'ing, lyric scrolling, logo animating, and more.

Funny, I was just thinking about online community attrition: if the community doesn't keep growing, it will die off. Good to see that's not the case here.