Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#289537 - 13/11/2006 21:04 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
visuvius
addict

Quote:
You have to either laugh at his post or cry, personally I think laughing at it is the appropriate response.

QFT.

I still havn't figured out if this guy is for real or not. I still keep thinking he is yz3dd or whateverthehell is name was. It doesn't add up.

#289538 - 13/11/2006 21:11 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: visuvius]
CrackersMcCheese
pooh-bah

He is dzz3y/d33zy/Paul Walton

Its too much like him!

#289539 - 23/11/2006 10:29 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: Dignan]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That was almost as funny as Borat

Agree, thanks Billy, now where's the "wet my pants cos I laughed so much" smiley?

Funny? I haven't seen anything funny in this thread. I certainly hope you didn't find the rest of his horrible post funny. It's one of the worst things I've ever read on here. I spent 10 minutes thinking of a way to reply to it, but decided it wasn't worth my time. I figured nobody else would agree with this bigot.

Dignan, I don't find it funny either. Not at all. I am not being a bigot. I am simply re-stating what the jihadists (which is the duty of all muslims to become, by order the "prophet" Muhammad, founder of Islam) are saying themselves.

You want to see bigotry? Go to the middle east. You'll see women routinely beaten, forced to wear a blanket over their bodies, and have their clitoris sawed off with a knife by their husbands. I'm not making this shit up.

You'll also see and hear "Death to the Christians!" and "Death to the Jews!". You'll see kids dressed up as suicide bombers (eg., "martyrs"). You'll also hear dictators claim that America, the world's great example of democracy, is the "Great Satan". Again, I'm not making this shit up. I'm taking it straight from their mouths.

Muhammad himself said that it's the duty of all good muslims to kill Jews and Christians. Islam is beyond bigotry. It's evil.

If you take off your politically correct blinders for a moment, then you'll see that.

#289540 - 23/11/2006 11:07 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
tahir
pooh-bah

Loc: London
Quote:
Islam is beyond bigotry. It's evil.

Wow man, that's profound. I'd better round up some non believers and fulfil my obligations.

Better get myself a clitoris saw too.

#289541 - 23/11/2006 11:10 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Islam is beyond bigotry. It's evil.

Wow man, that's profound. I'd better round up some non believers and fulfil my obligations.

After all, it is Muhammad's instructions to you in the Koran.

And before anyone calls me a bigot again, do yourself a favor and read it for yourself straight out of the Koran.

#289542 - 23/11/2006 11:16 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Also, I'd like to point out how, according to the USA-based, politically-correct crowd, that I'm a bigot for saying anything negative about Islam, yet those same people mercilessly trash the Bible and Christianity in other threads. So go ahead, call me a bigot, hypocrites.

#289543 - 23/11/2006 11:18 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
tahir
pooh-bah

Quote:
Better get myself a clitoris saw too.

None on eBay, any ideas where I can get one?

#289544 - 23/11/2006 11:19 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
Anonymous
Unregistered

#289545 - 23/11/2006 11:22 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
tahir
pooh-bah

Cool, I'll check later. They must have plenty of stock.

#289546 - 23/11/2006 11:27 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
The Muslims are the principal religious group that practice female circumcision. In Egypt, for instance, 97 percent of women are circumcised. Their clitorises are amputated. In countries like Sudan, meanwhile, the women-haters are not so kind: all the women’s external genital organs are completely removed. In a savagery called infibulation, the clitoris, the two major outer lips (labia majora) and the two minor inner lips (labia minora) are amputated.
female circumcision is performed on girls anywhere from the ages of one month to puberty. Usually, it is done around the age of seven or eight. Anesthetics are never used. The child is pinned down by several women, while one of them attacks.
A tiny piece of wood or reed is inserted to allow urine and menstrual blood to seep out. Extra narrowing of the opening is carried out with stitches, which remain until marriage. The victim’s legs are often bound together from hip to ankle and she is immobile for about a month or two.
This violence has to occur because, in much of the Islamic world, the female’s genital area is considered dirty and unacceptable. For example, in Egypt the uncircumcised girl is called nigsa (unclean). Thus, it has to be made "clean."
The terror of the circumcision itself tracks its traumatized victims down like a nightmare. Most, if not all, of these poor women end up suffering from serious sexual and/or mental distortions. The mutilation of their sexual being becomes the epicenter where sex and violence meet constantly in their lives – with them as victims.
Wedding night is often quite eventful. In some parts of the Arab and African world, the husband assaults the wife after the wedding. In Somalia, for instance, the groom beats the bride with a leather whip. After this romantic apex, he cuts the sealed vagina with a sharp scalpel or razor in order to have intercourse. He then has prolonged repeated intercourse with her for a week – to prevent the scarring from closing the vaginal opening again. During this time the wife must lie still and not move. Meanwhile, the husband takes the bloody sharp object, which represents the virginity of his wife, and makes rounds around the community – showing it off for approval. Scholars such as Raphael Patai and Vincent Crapanzano have documented these phenomena.

After this honeymoon period, the woman is now, for the first time in her life, actually recognized as a person – because she has become the extension of her husband. Her status might even improve if she has a child (a boy). She will be humiliated and shamed, however, if she has a non-child (a girl).

#289547 - 23/11/2006 11:30 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
tahir
pooh-bah

Thanks Billy, 97% of women eh? Better round up the other 3%. Do they do a flight to Cairo from Stansted yet?

#289548 - 23/11/2006 11:32 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are you making jokes because you think it isn't true, or are you making jokes because there's no way to justify the actions and practices in the Islamic world?

#289549 - 23/11/2006 11:33 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
tahir
pooh-bah

Quote:
She will be humiliated and shamed, however, if she has a non-child (a girl).

Do you think I should humiliate and shame my wife (mother of my 3 "non-children") before or after I circumcise her?

#289550 - 23/11/2006 11:35 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
tahir
pooh-bah

Quote:
Are you making jokes because you think it isn't true

Who's making jokes? You've just schooled me, I'm obviously deficient in my devotion, I need to rectify that.

#289551 - 23/11/2006 11:39 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think you should reconsider your allegiance to Muhammad.

"Love thy enemies" -Jesus Christ
"Kill the unbelievers" -Muhammad

#289552 - 23/11/2006 11:41 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
tahir
pooh-bah

Quote:
I think you should reconsider your allegiance to Muhammad.

Gee, I think you've converted me, go Billy, only another billion or so to go.

#289553 - 23/11/2006 11:59 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

You will know them by their fruits ... Every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

Compare the fruits of Jesus (most of the USA and Europe) to the fruits of Muhammad (most of the Middle East and Africa).

#289554 - 23/11/2006 12:03 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
tahir
pooh-bah

Billy what can I say, your finger is definitely on the pulse, I hope to be keeping sheep from next spring, and am currently planting an orchard of over 1000 trees, good advice, especially about the wolves and sheep, come to think of it the fruit advice is good too.

You are most definitely my guru, can I be the first Billyan?

#289555 - 23/11/2006 14:58 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: tahir]
frog51
pooh-bah

Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland
Yes - follow the Billy! He is the true prophet. He has the gourd!
MkII, 80Gb SSD in dock

#289556 - 25/11/2006 02:54 Re: US Mid-Term Election Results & Rumsfeld 'Resignation' [Re: ]
wfaulk
carpal tunnel

Loc: Raleigh, NC US
Quote:

• He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed. -Exodus 22:20
  • And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. -Mark 6:11

• Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. -Koran 2:190
  • O ye who believe! Be steadfast witnesses for Allah in equity, and let not hatred of any people seduce you that ye deal not justly. Deal justly, that is nearer to your duty. Observe your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is Informed of what ye do. -Koran 5:8
  • For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth. -Koran 5:32
  • The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. -Koran 41:34
  • And he saith: O my Lord! Lo! these are a folk who believe not. Then bear with them (O Muhammad) and say: Peace. But they will come to know. -Koran 43:88-89
  • Say: O disbelievers! I worship not that which ye worship; Nor worship ye that which I worship. And I shall not worship that which ye worship. Nor will ye worship that which I worship. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. -Koran 109:1-6

Note that I don't intend to imply that your paraphrases don't exist in those books, but, rather, that both books are equally schizophrenic.

Edited by wfaulk (25/11/2006 03:12)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2