Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#155946 - 17/04/2003 17:50 simple bass and treble sliders redux
fusto
addict

Loc: Lummi Island, WA
A long time ago I asked for some simple bass and treble slider functionality, and through the divine benevolence of genixia and mlord my wish was granted.

At the time though I remember there was some talk of making some changes/improvements to how it works. Perhaps improving on the functionality or implementation in some way. I think genixia had some development ideas up his sleeve or something. Cant seem to remember any specifics though.

Since I havent heard anything in awhile, I thought I'd ask and see if there had been any development with this function.
I dont have any particular requests, or issues with how it works, I was just curious to see what was up.

#155947 - 17/04/2003 18:15 Re: simple bass and treble sliders redux [Re: fusto]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
He's working on auto-EQ with the Aux input right now...

I'm guessing that he'd want proper bass and treble integrated, too, so that he's got the extra two bands for his auto-EQ...

#155948 - 19/04/2003 04:09 Re: simple bass and treble sliders redux [Re: tfabris]
genixia
Carpal Tunnel

Greetings from hot & humid Singapore.

I'm rather busy currently, enjoying the break from Boston weather, and sampling the local bars - but I am trying to find 5 minutes here and there to check the board. Obviously I'm not coding this week...( Alcohol and C don't mix well!)

When I get back, I have to finish the tone generation kernel stuff, I had hoped to finish that before I left, but ran into some obscure DSP bug which mandates further work. After that is done to Mark's satisfaction, then reworking Bass and Treble is top of my list. I hope that I can get to beta on that within a month.

Enjoy the weather

#155949 - 19/04/2003 05:39 Re: simple bass and treble sliders redux [Re: genixia]
fusto
addict

Loc: Lummi Island, WA
Enjoy the weather
Wise guy...
Ill have you know that the weather down here on Cape Cod (1 hr south of Boston) has been just great.
Well, only if you dont count the sudden 25 degree temperature drops, and the 35 mph winds out of the NE.
Its been just... peachy.

#155950 - 19/04/2003 06:20 Re: simple bass and treble sliders redux [Re: genixia]
mlord
carpal tunnel

Loc: Canada
>Obviously I'm not coding this week...( Alcohol and C don't mix well!)

Tell me about it! Last time I tried that, the result was Hijack.