Don't get me wrong, I am not a domain squatter. I used to own a Neo 35 and noticed that the domain was never registered. I had some semblance of a car mp3 site on it for a while, but I thought that Neo wouldn't appreciate promoting other products on their domain (including the MK1).

For about 6 months the site points nowhere. Furthermore, I would give it up for a reasonable price.

Perhaps a reasonable compromise would be to put up a simple page with a prominent link to SSI first, then a link to riocar.org (not riohome.com) with a caption to the effect of 'And if you want really good car MP3 player...' (or later on, sadly, 'And look what other kids have, and you are too late to buy it' ). That way, those really looking for a Neo page are just a single click away from it, you provide SSI with some incentive to pay a reasonable price for their neglect concerning domains, and even educate SSI and their users on how car MP3 player UI should work (that's the only aspect of Neo they can realistically fix)...

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Q#5196, MkII#80000376, 18GB green
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue