They are great fun little cars. But they last exactly ten years and then they start to fall apart, one piece at a time.

Isn't that the same thing with every brand?

The 1st car I had was a '81 VW Polo. after 10 years age it was over and over full with rust, the engine just didn't want to work any more sometimes...
The 2nd car was a Mitsubishi Colt '87. after 10 years age the gear-shift started to break and had to be repaired and the starter engine was not too well, too. Till there was a wall in a dead-man's curve..
The 3rd car was a '89 Toyota Carina MkII (like the empeg ). I had it just for 1 1/2 year so there was not too much time for something to break...till I was back ended on the highway with a speed of 150 km/h (95 mph)...
The 4th car was a '92 Daihatsu Charade (don't know if this car is known in the USA.) It's something like an elevator with 4 tires. Really VERY small. I had it till last year. 3 of 4 suspensions broke... then my girlfriend got my Daihatsu and parked it in front of a train... (luckily she was not sitting in it any more!)

So no good luck for all of my cars... hopefully my new one will last longer.

TeeMcBee
Got my Mk2! # 080000143