Argh, i dunno, i have no way of telling whether they are gonna total it or not. It's at an auto body shop right now that is gonna check it out Monday. The more i think about it the more i'm thinking i should declare it a loss. Even if they repair it it'll never be the same... something's always gonna be wrong with it...and the resale value is shot. Why oh why didn't i just go with the first plan of action and have it towed to a salvage yard. The engine doesn't look damaged at all, just the radiator...but i don't know enough about frames and such to know if it is gone. Hmph...the worst is that i have to wait til monday to find out what's going on.

Jon, thanks a million for the offer, i might just have to take you up on it.

Tony, thanks for the sympathy... Here's to hoping i have something to reinstall into VERY soon. Taking the bus to work is gonna SUCK, it isn't a short trip. My insurance company seems to be really good about all this, so we'll see. Right now my subs and amps and wires are sitting next to me on the floor...a depressing sight to say the least. =]

|| loren.cox || 080000446 ||