This is the only post I'm going to make on this subject.

This community exists due to the people here, plain and simple. Many of the regulars here have met at least one other person at this point in the community. Why this issue is becoming personal is beyond me, expecially with the general good times that are had at the meets. At times I am suprised at some things here, but in most cases any major incident has blown over quickly as it should. But for some reason, several words strung togther earlier this month touched off something odd. I got broadsided a bit at E3 by another user expressing concern for the well being of this place. And it has taken me a bit of digging today to find where it came from. Theres a few threads now scattered across a few sections (some I haven't checked in over a month), and one reoccuring theme is present. People aren't letting this issue go.

Honestly, if people here want the community to die, then it will happen. The more negative things brought here will hamper the situation, and find ways to push more people away. And the opposite applies as well. If we act in a positive method, it will help to improve the general additude of the community as a whole, and keep things going longer.

For the sake of the community, please just drop whatever it is that caused the recent issue. I'm still confused by it, but at this point, I see no reason to keep digging into it after three weeks.

In closing, we are still seeing new users sign up here. Keeping the community in a shape that represents the way things were is a good thing. We all were new here long ago, and I'd hope we have the capability to not scare off the newer users joining us now 6 years after this board went live.