Quote:
I'm not really sure what could be going on there- I'll have to do some testing with that location to see if I can reproduce it.
One thing though- you did use the usdir for versions 1.0.7 and earlier of Roadmap right (the old one)? If the address screen displays nothing it means it can't find a road- so it seems like even though your seeing some roads it just isn't finding anything. Did you try zooming in and out with the left and right buttons to see if that makes it look better?

Thanks for the offer to test my GPS position and address screen behavior. Used usdir version 1.0.7, expanded size 926,424. Zoomed in/out during the entire test run...lucky I didn't run over another car while focused on the display and not watching the road. The empeg is installed in a Ford 1-ton 7.3L diesel 4x4 cargo van, easy to run over things with! I'm heading out on a climbing trip to Canadian Rockies this week and will see if maps show more info from CA to WA. Will keep an eye on the address screen if roadmap starts displaying proximal streets or highways.