On Friday evening, I walked out of my 74 degree air conditioned office with my empeg tightly in its Pelican case. But being 90 degrees (the hotest day in recent memory) and having my car parked in direct sunlight all day, the inside of my car was an absolute oven; and so humid that I could get a mouthfull of water by simply breathing in through my mouth.

So, I snapped open my Pelican case and took out my empeg. And as always, it was freezing cold; possibly some kind of insulation + air conditioning + being all metal. But moments after I put it in my dash and started up the car, I noticed the lense was fogged. Condensation, I'm guessing.

Then it hit me. Steaming hot humid air + freezing metal = condensation = water inside my empeg!

Um, but I just kinda left it in my dash, chose some songs, and drove away.

But could this have been a problem? Is this something that empeg owners should watch out for? Or was it just fogging on the lense... just because? Thanks, as always.