I disagree I "NEED" a faster way to upload tunes 24 Hours plus is too long to wait.
SO "I WANT MY GIG-E"

As for a Epia or ITX or P4 ITX (Google them you will see) some of them would fit in a DIn sized dash in fact a few companies make a Din sized carpc (Google again) I would think that cheap onboard sound would suck compaired to the EMpeg but even that can be fixed with a USB sound card.

Give me a 6.5 or bigger color touch screen Good sound 30 gigs or more, Good sound, front, rear and Sub out and the ability to add other software with the ease to use of an Empeg and you will get my 2000 bucks or better.

ANd I want Tux in the back ground

P.S. I had a Lilliput touch screen and a EPIA m5000 itx board the sound did suck and running Media engine on XP home switching songs was annyoing aprox 2 seconds from switch to play, bugged the hell out of me.

Edited by belezeebub (23/02/2004 14:51)
______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/