Well my lousey typeing and spelling not with standing

I have been a Network Administrator for 15 years now, currently at Intel Hillsboro camp.

Spelling and grammer are because I have Mild Dislexia, when I look at my own typeing it looks fine to me unless I spend 20 mins or so stareing at it.
Oddly enough if you don't count spelling and grammer skills I was in the top 5% of the state on my SAT my IQ is well over Genius level and I don't seem to have any problems with Vlans, Network Packets or tcp/ip ports just have problems with writting and grammer.

Dyslexia Basics
The first president of the United States, George Washington, was dyslexic. So was Albert Einstein. Dyslexia, which comes from the Greek meaning “difficulty with words,” is a language-based learning disability. It affects the ability of a person — even one with above-average intelligence — to read, write and spell. Dyslexics also may have problems putting things in order, following instructions, and differentiating between left and right.
Thought to be genetic and hereditary, some forms of dyslexia can also be caused when hearing problems at an early age affect a person’s language comprehension skills. Doctors still don’t know for sure what causes dyslexia, but they say there is a correlation between left-handedness and the learning disability in many families. It is estimated that one in 10 children is dyslexic. And more males are affected than females.

______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/