...to have been in 9th tees office when they received that order...

Indeed! That must have been pretty funny. Especially when it was a PayPal prepaid! I can imagine jaws hitting the floor - where would we get the chips?!?!? What is he *doing* with these? I did explain in the message field of the order that the memory would (likely) work to expand the empeg, with a very brief description of what the empeg is.

...planning on maxing out to 64 MB...

Well, I was leaving the option open, but I think it will be physically difficult to do with the install, and mostly unnecessary. This is based on the previous discussion of how much memory is possible / practical. Doubling the RAM should really help life without making it impossible to install.

8 ball / insanity

The final proofs have been approved and submitted. The bill has been paid. I expect them to be completed by late March, with shipping of the bulk of them taking an additional four weeks to arrive in late April. I am having a small batch (say, 25) of them shipped express, so I can show them around.

Many thanks to everyone who submitted ideas for the artwork. While many of the ideas were good, and the best submitted idea being this one by Erlend (Archeon), I wanted something that was much simpler graphically, more basic and plain. I went with my original idea, "binary" and all. They did a slightly blurry mock up for me.

I hesitate to post the answer sheet on here. It is not that everyone has not seen it a few times, but I don't want anyone to find a typo at this point. It is too late to change, I reviewed it many times and had others review it as well. Anything found now means significant problems and expense to correct. So, you will have to wait until they ship!

More will be posted in the For Sale forum when they are ready.