Anything you haven't patched yourself (i.e. things you got in binary format) simply provide the url where the source came from. So you could have a link to www.debian.org for the e2fsutils stuff.

If you patched something, you just have to promise to give anyone who asks for the source a way to obtain it, but you are allowed to charge for the cost of media/distribution. So you could offset to send a CD-R with the sources for 5 bucks, or whatever could be considered a reasonable cost for the media/duplication/distribution.

A lot of GPL apps don't really follow it completely to the letter. f.i. any interactive application 'must' display an appriopriate copyright notice, that there is no warranty, that users may redistribute the program under the conditions of the GPL and how to obtain a copy of said GPL. However, I would consider something like that an annoying and useless 'nag' screen, and most interactive applications that are GPL'd do not bother either.

Does that invalidate the license? Perhaps, but without the license normal copyright law applies, so nobody except for the original author would be allowed to modify or redistribute the application. And as soon as multiple people contribute to a project, there is no single original author. So implicily everyone agrees that the license is in fact valid and applies.
40GB - serial #40104051 gpsapp