So yeah, I'm back.

My life has been a bit of a wild ride over the past few months. I had a ton of things to wrap up at my old job prior to my departure, and ended up wasting a good chunk of time trying to finish a large project that was ultimately cancelled a day before it being implemented. Couple that with the cross state move, and all the new stuff I had to deal with here in my new place, and it added up to a lot of stress. To deal with it, I was trying to find the quickest solution to problems that arose to get them handled (basically I was in full on attack mode), and some of that blended into my interactions here. I saw posts as problems, and responded quickly without proper thought, causing a huge thread derail sparked by what I perceived as a wrong comment about a switch on a device.

After that last post, I realized this attack mode issue, and decided to just stay away till things calmed down in my life. At this point I'm a bit more settled into both the job and new location, and so here I am.

I'll post more about my recent experiences later. I've also been toying with a Windows Phone 7 that I know Matt wants to hear about.

I am reading the posts I missed while I was gone, so prepare for some possible old posts returning to the top.