No particular theme or order here, just some stuff that's popped into my head

1) Can I get a spare remote anywhere should I lose mine (yes I know the Rio shop is closed, and no I don't want the Kenwood). I'm screwed, aren't I?

2) What is the requirement for a track to increment the played or skipped counter? Also, I saw the skipped counter but now can't find it.... where'd I see that?

3) I once saw a scrolling Synchronise icon on my player during a synch, but now it doesn't show it.... just an observation....

4) Can you cut off blocks from mp3 files at the beginning or end, or is it the sort of compression scheme that would require recompression for that? If not, any simple apps to do this with?

5) Is there some super boffin trick to show the Artist as well as the Title in the show current and next info view? I'd find that real handy! Likewise, can you do this for some playlists (without including the artist in the title)?

6) How do the neon lenses work? I thought they just had a bevelled edge and refracted/reflected the VFD display, however I'm sure I've seen a photo with a blue face and red neon.

7) I've noticed sometimes the Swap button (on the remote) does nothing. You then give it a second press and it works fine from there, until you jump to the next song, and then again it will sometimes not work the first press. Is this a known bug?

Thanks for your replies, oh mighty Empeg masters

Ben